The Project Manager leads project teams to develop and release highly complex RF Power products.
• To ensure that planned project activities are executed timely and efficiently to meet the production start and release schedule.
• Execution of Project Management according to the Business Line quality requirements (BCaM).
• Professional execution of risk management. Leading a cross functional engineering team for product development (transistor design, product & test engineering, quality engineering, applications and operations).
• Inspiring, encouraging and driving the team members and ensuring a high level of motivation and commitment.
• Reporting progress and gate passing in the Project Review Board meetings.
Our preferred candidate is an active, result and timeline driven professional, with the following characteristics:
• At least 5 years of project management experience in semi-conductor or electronics domain
• Thorough knowledge of project management methods, risk management and project planning
• Addressing and tackling all project hurdles
• Team player and motivator
• Organizational talent
• Fluent in Business English
• Excellent team player and quick network builder
• Willing to relocate to the Netherlands
Master Degree or PhD degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
Contact Ragna Post for more information: Ragna– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – / 06-52367184