ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers — the major global semiconductor manufacturers — to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
As a Designer in Mechanical Constructions you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
Technical University masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- Knowledge of machine directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad
- Must have before candidates will start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Critical on results
- Creative thinking capability
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English and preferably German and Dutch languag
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –