You’re a software developer within our main team. You help designing, styling and building the front-end of our product. It has a great responsive interface so that it can be used on desktop as well as on mobile.
You always take into account that your code needs to be re-usable. We develop actively in AngularJS and SASS and talk with our own API.
Other tools that you will encounter are Jasmine, Gulp and Node.
Do you want to shape the future of our business software for thousands of clients? Do you want to make the lives of our customers easier? Can you make our apps and proof of concepts look extra-awesome on any device?
Then you might be a great match for our team. We want to create new possibilities for the future and make our developer community and customers smile.
- Have an innovative mind-set that leads to inspiring new features.
- Have excellent development skills and proven experience in front-end engineering.
- Have a Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent).
- Are fluent in English (and preferably in Dutch).
- Create UX designs using Sketch, Balsamiq or other design software
- Create and transform a UX design into maintainable code and reusable components.
- Write HTML5, CSS3 and Sass as your native language.
- Only commit tested code.
- Gives your ambition all the room it needs.
- Offers you a competitive salary.
- Offers you to develop on a Mac or Windows laptop
- Offers you plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- Free drinks during the whole week
Our company & culture
Learnlinq is a product of L&M Software bv, a company located in Maassluis. With 22 employees we are a small company but we have an open, professional culture.
Developing, implementing and hosting Learning Management Systems (LMS) for Dutch organisations, mostly with more than 2.000 employees is our past and present.
Learnlinq is our new generation of software which is currently being designed and built from scratch. Learnlinq is a SaaS LMS solution aimed at a worldwide market in 2017.
Interested in the job position? Send an e-mail to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
You'll be hearing from us soon!