SAP Einvironment, Health and Safety Management (EHSM Consultant).
Facilitates the development, support and implementation of SAP solution EHSM Product Compliance for Discrete Manufacturing by way of consulting and realization.
- Is specialized in classic SAP EH&S and/or SAP EHSM (focus on products) and experienced in integrating this application area with other functional areas of the solution.
- Manages small project teams and supports colleagues, consultants and programmers in their activities and monitors the technical side as well as the progress of the project
- Supports colleagues, consultants and programmers in their activities
- Has gained experience managing subprojects in various successfully completed projects
- Autonomously translates customer wishes into the required SAP solution
- Translates complex problems into the required SAP solution
- Is experienced in complex data mapping and migrations from various source systems into SAP EHS
- Has at least 2 years of SAP implementation experience in Classic EH&S Product Safety and/or Compliance for Products (SAP CfP) / REACH Compliance Suite (SAP RCS)
- Has at least 3 years of business experience in HSE area and a conceptual understanding of regulations like; RoHS and REACH.