You will participate in supporting the (pre)clinical programs of our therapeutic antibodies by developing immunology-based bioanalytical assays. In this challenging role you contribute to drug development.
You are skilled in development of immunology-based bioanalytical techniques. You use this experience to develop assays that are used in drug developement tracks. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Development of immunology-based bioanalytical assays to detect the administrated (potential) therapeutic antibodies and biomarkers
- You ensure that output is delivered with a high quality standard and according to the set guidelines
- Acquisition of relevant scientific insights to develop and execute the correct experiments.
- Provision of quantitative data analysis, right interpretation of results and contribution in writing protocols and other documents (e.g SOPs )
- Within the company/group, other new ideas to support activities in the field of therapeutics development are highly valued
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
As Research Associate Immunology you have at least the following qualifiactions:
- At least a BSc. degree (HLO). We are not looking for PhD-level candidates.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of immunology, bioanalytics, biochemistry or related discipline
- Experience in immunology based assays (RIA, ELISA) and cell-based techniques and a hands-on mentality
- Quality driven and proven track record in a quality controlled environment (e.g. GLP or similar)
- You are creative, flexible and (team)result-driven. Furthermore you are accurate in your documentation
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- You will get a contract directly at the company
- You will get a temporary contract with the intention to extend this
- Preferably you are available full-time, though 4 days per week can be discussed
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: +31 (0)182 590 218 // 06 218 999 66