For the development of purification process of biopharmaceuticals, you will work closely with a scientist to develop downstream processes. A versitale role for a motivated technician that is able to bring something extra!
As Technician Downstream Processing you will perform a range of purification methods and assist in process development. Furthermore you write/review documentation and assist in technology transfer and technical support. This is a challenging technician role where something extra is asked.
- With the team, you are responsible for carrying out and developing robust pharmaceutical-grade downstream processes (DSP) for proteins on lab and larger scale.
- Typical techniques that are used include chromatography, ÄKTA, TFF and Ultra/Diafiltration
- You analyze data, interpret results and think along for follow-up experiments
- You provide required documentation in accordinace with safety and quality regulations. This includes writing/review of technical documents, SOPs and study plans
- You share responsibility for the lab and equipment, including maintenance and small repair of equipment
- You assist in method transfer and in technical support.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
- BSc/MSc level in life sciences or equivalent
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with DSP (eg chromatography, AKTA, TFF and UF/DF systems), preferably in a company setting
- Experience with working with large molecules, preferably proteins
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Quality, efficiency, accuracy and reliability of work
- Pro-active and flexible team player. High energy level
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- You will be hired directly by the client
- Preferably full-time availability
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: 0182 590 218 // 06 2189 9966