The purpose of the team is to oversee the group capital requirements and optimise the allocation of capital across the group. The team enforces a consistent approach to valuations across the group by issuing guidance and setting standards.
- Create a robust overall control framework, monitoring KPIs and track strategies for efficiencies and savings;
- Manage actively a top-down capital allocation process that defines the total amount of capital to be allocated to different countries/ investment categories, prioritization of funding and performance monitor the spend including managing of the CAPEX investment Committee;
- Ensure a consistent approach to valuation methodologies across the company and provide guidance to various stakeholders;
- Management, training & development of direct reports and/or challenge the controlling team.
- Drive and support the building of the capital allocation team, including development of adequate tooling;
- Institutionalize 'resource allocation capital' process and standardization of the methodology of this;
- Establish rules on re-allocations of capital, clarify spending limits and general governance;
- Standardize business cases;
- Performance tracking on prior approved projects;
- Expansion of the 'resource allocation capital' methodology to Opex & Direct cost on (mid) longer term;
- Contribute to the execution of the company’s strategy;
- Actively promote and drive the role of Finance within business decisions and business awareness of and alignment with Finance objectives;
- Create a clear view on total capital spend level for the group;
- Pro-actively advice on capex requests;
- Suggest guidelines and central approval processes for how opex savings can be allocated.
- Masters in BA or other relevant field. Accounting or controlling qualification is a pre;
- 6+ years of experience in Advisory Services (i.e. M&A, valuation, due-diligence, transaction etc);
- 8+ years of experience in a dynamic, multinational environment with proven ability to work with professionals of different cultural background, professions and levels;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing;
- Analytically strong and pragmatic with a long term vision;
- Result driven, output focused team player;
- Being able to build bridges and create support for improvements;
- Proactive and self-reliant/ independent self-starter;
- Fits into ambitious, result-driven, down-to-earth culture;
- Strong organizational and operational skills, able to plan effectively, anticipate on issues and solving problems.
The salary package is available on request