Personal Assistant (VP) / Marketing Coördinator in Amsterdam witin an international, fast paced and corporate organisation which is one of the world's leading medical technology companies.
Looking for a Personal Assistant / Marketing Coördinator in Amsterdam! You will work within an international, fast paced and corporate organisation which is one of the world's leading medical technology companies. We are looking for a very ambitious and service minded assistant who is capable of working in a very fast paced and dynamic organisation. Besides the PA responsibilities you will have marketing responsibilities. Think of creating newsletters, social media updates, video's and presentations. Do you have a highly professional attitude, have an edecuation or work experience in marketing and are you ''quick on your feet' and ready for a new challenge? Please get in touch so we can tell you all about this position!
This company, together with their customers, is driven to make healthcare better. They offer a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Their products and services are available in over 100 countries.
As the Personal Assistant VP / Coördinator your are the right hand of the VP in the day to day running of their office and special projects. Provision of executive administrative duties such as managing communications, production of reports, high level presentations, diary management. You are also responsible for supporting the coördination of marketing for this department.
Your main responsibilities are devided in 2. For 50% of your time you're respomsible for assisthing the VP and for 50% of the time you're responsible for the coördination of marketing:
PA part in this position (50%):
- Manage correspondence in English and Dutch as well as maintaining contacts during the absence of the VP;
- Coordinate meetings, reportings, arrange (inter)national business trips;
- Lead responsibility for professional, efficient, and cost effective office management;
- Attend and minute important meetings, type up plans and communicate with direct reports.
Marketing part in this position (50%):
- Develop and maintain marketing communications tools, for instance: newsletters, advertising, websites/digital, social media, video, presentations and publicity.
- Guiding projects through internal review and approval; working with internal teams, agency partners, and external vendors;
- Preperation of high quality reports and presentations.
This company offers a very dynamic International and corporate work surrounding with great career opportunities. Besides that the salary indication of this position depends on your experience and will be between 2500 and 3300 gross per month. Next to your salary there are bonuses.