ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) the software engineer is a member of a multi-disciplinary team. In these teams software plays an important role for the success of ASML. Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for ASML. You will be involved at all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition. It's also an environment that requires free-flowing teamwork, so that people can develop elegant solutions simply by talking to colleagues, and using each other's unique area of expertise.
The software engineer is responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Within Production Control you will take part in creating the supervisory control software by means of model based engineering.
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable.
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, ASD, C, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, software configuration management (ClearCase / GIT)
- Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership
- Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
- Real team player with quality orientation.
- Good knowledge of English.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –