Client is seeking an experienced e-commerce Specialist to drive the customer experience and transactions on our website. This is a critical role in our digital marketing team responsible for day-to-day management of e-commerce and online marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include overseeing on-site content throughout the customer buying journey, promotions, key performance analytics and reporting for continuous site, commercial and campaign optimization. Manage sales efforts and product promotions by working in partnership with sales and product management to develop the front-end website experience and features. You are driven by personas and buying journeys and enjoy working with sales, marketing and software development to maximize results.
• Owner and evangelist of our e-commerce strategy
• Develop programs and initiatives to increase the online transaction rate through increases in customer acquisition, retention and up/cross-sales
• Develop and implement the strategic online marketing plan with the digital team and report based on analytics
• Define the user experience optimization (incl A/B testing) together with our UX specialist and front-end developer team
• Align with different Client regional offices
• Help create the content plan, customer journey and buying journey
• Up-to-date on new technologies that drive optimization and site-conversion functionality
• Knowledge of CRO, SEO, SEA, Google analytics, CMS, ecommerce and marketing platforms. Basic knowledge of CSS(3) en HTML(5) and CRM.
• A good mix of commercial, marketing and IT skills
• BA/BS in marketing, business or related field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in e-commerce sales or management
• Demonstrated ability to lead scrum projects and develop online initiatives is required: organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation
• In-depth knowledge of e-commerce and user experience best practices, experience managing e-commerce and websites
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English.
• Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
• Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
• 25 days of paid time-off
• Free lunch
• Free parking
• The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
• A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization