Secure all relevant fab and facility impact is captured. Reduce fab and facility cost by influencing machine design. Make improvement proposals and create roadmap.
• Closely follow design changes with fab & facility impact (regular meetings with SE and cross sector architects)
• Assess fab & facility impact and the impact on the pre-install package
• Share identified pre-install impact with project lead to determine the project scope of the pre-install deliveries
• Build close relationship with our internal factory and customers to learn from them
• Create requirements for projects. Actively support them in finding smart design solutions
• Find ways to test most important requirements
• Create roadmap. Get improvement proposals accepted
• Contribute to the process improvements on the pre-install way of workings
Masters or PhD (preferably mechanics, electronics or thermal & flow)
• At least 2 years ASML working experience, preferably in the area of infrastructure or factory and facilities
• At least 3 years working experience as architect.
• Strong in networking and influencing
• Capable in quickly capturing the business impact of technical decisions
• Change management/ dealing with resistance
• Strong process thinker
Context of the position
The D&E pre-install is operational within multidisciplinary, cross-sectorial projects. He/she will report to the group leader Mechanical System Layout and to the pre-install project lead.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.