• Co-design the product to secure design for service and design for manufacturing.
• Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team.
• Define and create the service process (needed diagnostics, replacement, and recovery) with ASML known means.
Field & Factory introduction:
• Prepare field and factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities by writing work instructions, defining tools and parts.
• Define and develop solutions to complex structural problems on your sub-module.
• Train field and factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities.
• Train first line support teams to execute to trouble shoot product performance issues.
• Trouble shoot and support availability and performance issues in field and factory.
Technical Bachelor/Master degree in physics, mechatronics, mechanical or electronics engineering.
Work experience in industrial engineering is a pre. Knowledge of the specific ASML processes and an optical background is a pre.
We expect you to act as a professional:
• Be pro-active
• Express a ‘can-do’ and problem solving mentality
• Professional communication skills (English is must, German and Dutch is pro).
• Able to report progress and issues
• Eager to develop yourself personally and technically
• Able to deal with an atmosphere where priorities and technical insights might change suddenly
To perform your job you should be able to:
• Work with PC (Microsoft Office, SAP, HTML, XML text formats)
• Have technical discussions (understanding and explaining of technical concepts)
• Execute (and test) service and manufacturing activities
• Troubleshoot issues on systems
• Give training
• Flexibility to travel abroad (1-3 times per year);
• Affinity with hands-on work (i.e. Cleanroom);