- Isolation and cultivation of primary human immune cells, executing a variety of flow cytometry based assays and genetic modification of tumor cell lines and primary human immune cells.
- Resume responsibility for routine tasks relating to laboratory operations as assigned by the laboratory manager (e.g. organization and maintenance of lab supplies).
- Independently organize, analyze and document results of experimental work.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
- MSc. degree with at least 2 years of experience in a lab environment or BSc. degree with at least 4 years of experience.
- A strong background in in vitro cell culture of primary human cells and extensive experience with cell culture aseptic technique.
- Experience with multi-color flow cytometry.
- Familiarity with GLP, documentation and record keeping is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proactive, self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and quickly getting acquainted with novel methods and approaches.
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Alette te Beest: 0182 590 215 // 06-29067109