HECC Alliance Europe provides multilingual European technical support for products in segments such as: information technology, personal storage, climate control, home security, video, audio, internet security, software etc. The Technical Support Engineer will provide support to one or more of the above mentioned products including the networking project. Introduction- and product training comes with the job.
For a new project our client will be providing technical support on a range of products from a specific brand. Most customer queries will be regarding laptops and desktops.
For this new project HECC is looking to expand their team with:
20 Technical Support Engineers for French support and 6 Technical Support Engineers for Danish support.
After the communication- and product training, you will be working in a small international team.
Assist customers with installations, troubleshooting and problem solving in an efficient and customer friendly manner and thus delivering a positive customer experience.
- Answering inbound contacts (phone, email, web chat) from customers;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems;
- RMA handling;
- Logging customer details, documenting the problem and escalating whenever necessary;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts.
You are an open minded person with a friendly attitude who will create a nice working environment for yourself and your coworkers. You will take ownership of your job and will handle each customer fast, friendly and respectfully, helping them in the best way possible. You will bring a smile to their face and thus shows yours added value to the company.
Required skills and competencies:
- good troubleshooting skills which enable candidate to identify the customer's problem in a quick and professional manner;
- good written and verbal communication skills and can level with the customer in French or Danish;
- excellent customer service skills;
- good typing skills and able to multitask;
- besides a (near) native command of the required language at least a near native command of English (both verbal and in writing);
- able to work independently;
- educational background in computing and/or proven technical skills (A+certificate preferably)
- good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Apple).
Salary and Benefits
HECC offers you a nice fulltime job with a starting salary : € 1700,- / € 1800,- depending on knowledge and experience + possible language allowance. Besides is a compensation for your travelling expenses possible.
Interested? Send your motivation letter and your up-to-date CV, written in English, to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –