As a Sr. IT Project Manager in one of our Competence Centers you are responsible to fulfill IT Demand from our sectors. You will be responsible for project definition, project governance, project quality and execution and effective stakeholder management. Your key focus is on implementing IT solutions with a team of Architects, System Specialists and Business Key Users. You will have to create and lead the project team all while managing your triple constraint; Time, Budget and Scope. Projects vary in size and time. Larger projects typically go over 1 MEUR and up to 1 year lead time. Projects with strong interdependencies are managed as a program.
- Master degree in field of Technology, IT or Business,
- Project management knowledge such as PMBOK, PRINCE II, LEAN and/or AGILE SCRUM.
- 10+ years of experience in IT integration projects and/or software development projects in complex high tech business environment (focus on integration / interfacing across two applications with middleware)
- Track record in aligning business and IT strategy into target architecture and project approach and/or roadmap,
- Experience in configuration and implementation of technical solutions including business process (re)design, testing, and production support,
- Proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Business experience in customs / logistics is a pre.
- Acts decisively and leads projects to results. Is pro-active and takes initiative also beyond own area of responsibility,
- Takes responsibility and demonstrates ownership. Understands and consistently questions the status quo and analyzes existing processes for improvement based on knowledge and experience,
- Thinks broadly and is able to see the big picture. Thinks beyond own project; takes on a holistic perspective on issues and considers user community in doing so,
- Ability to formulate clear expectations and delegate tasks in a systematic way according to individual capacity, capabilities and potential,
- Manages criticism, shows convincing behavior and strong change management,
- Ability to evaluate team behavior at all levels. Selects the right team members and develops, engages and coaches in a goal-oriented way to fulfill individuals’ needs and achieve team goals,
- Communicates clearly, concisely and directly. Listens actively, shows empathy in dealing with others and strives to achieve a shared understanding of own and others' tasks, issues and goals. Strong stakeholder focus and excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Verbal and non-verbal communication transmitting a sense of urgency, to be on top and in control,
- Supports and advises middle and senior management to effect sustainable change,
- Ability to apply process thinking, process design and process improvement methodology,
- Open minded, creative when handling problems independently, committed and flexible. Practical and being able to think out of the box,
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language.
- Startdate: December 12th 2016
- Enddate: December 2017
- Location: Veldhoven
If you are interested in this project please send us your updated resume and motivation in English (Word format).