We are looking for an Executive Assistant with Native English skills. A hands-on mentality and an independent attitude are required during this temporary full time position . The is a possibility that the position may become for a longer period.
What will you do?
- Organizing events;
- Agenda Management;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Preparation of reports;
- Good phone support to management;
- Excellent team work.
- Fluent in English written and spoken;
- In the short term, full time available for at least four months;
- Comparable work experience;
- Living near Rotterdam / Lansingerland;
- Team spirit;
- Stress resistant and accurate.
We offer a challenge within an international organization and a possible long term job.