Vlucht-Vertraagd/Flight-Delayed is an online platform that helps passengers claim for compensation for flight delay, cancellation and denied boarding. We aim to simplify and clarify this complicated process for our customers.
We are immediately in search of an:
Intern marketing- and communications (Portuguese market)
Some of the tasks are:
- Writing blogs- and newsletters related to our business and other aviation news;
- Keeping our Social media updated, like Facebook/twitter;
- Translating texts (PT-EN/EN-PT);
- Writing Portuguese texts, creating content for the Portuguese website.
Besides the tasks there is an analysis/research into the Portuguese market, competitors, target audience and user experience.
What are we looking for:
- Higher education/University education level;
- You need to be connected to an University;
- You have excellent Portuguese and English language skills (preferably native language skills), both in writing as in speech;
- You have solid communication skills, good social skills and a proactive mindset.
What do we offer:
- A young and motivated team;
- A flexible and enjoyable work environment, in which we finish the working week with Friday drinks;
- A varied set of tasks with a lot of responsibility;
- Our office is located in the city centre of Amsterdam and is easily reached with public transport.
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing and international company? Please send your application via e-mail to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – , attn. Sanne Blankestijn, with at least the following documents:
- Your CV including a picture;
- A motivational letter (in English).
Please note: incomplete job applications will not be processed.