It’s your responsibility to generate positive publicity for our client and its products and to enhance the reputation internal and external with regards to their marketing goals.
- you will be responsible for internal communications in English;
- you will be writing, creating and managing the production of marketing collateral for two products/services in Dutch;
- you are responsible for executing predefined quarterly communications and PR strategy for key media contacts and brief PR agency;
- you are responsible for organizing social activities and internal events;
- you support organizing events and product exhibitions for the Dutch market;
- you will be advocating for Voiceworks’ cultural transformation and employer branding;
- you will serve as the HR liaison;
- you are responsible for creating, writing and editing internal magazine in English;
- you will write content for the online ‘Careers’ page and social media channels in Dutch and English
- you have a bachelor's degree in communications or marketing;
- your English and Dutch are fluent and will be tested;
- you have at least 2 years of relevant experience in internal marketing;
- you have practical experience of all aspects of the marketing position (product launches, brand positioning, organizing events, etc.) gained in a B-to-B environment;
- you have excellent writing skills and able to write everything from newsletters to landing pages;
- you are advanced in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook skills;
- you have proven record of working independent whilst managing multiple tasks simultaneously;
- you are available fulltime (40 hours per week).
Depending on age and experience salary will be around €3000,-/month.
- travel allowance;
- educational opportunities;
- good pension.