As a Payroll Officer you will be responsible for setting up the payroll administration for France. You will work closely with the HR department in Lille and the payroll vendor in France.
- You will collect and audit payroll data and timesheets received from the HR department and Manus.
- Audit the payroll data and sent it to the external payroll vendor.
- Audit the payroll information submitted back by the external payroll vender. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly. And make sure payments are made timely and accurately.
- Respond to employee, management and HR inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters on a high service level.
- Keep HR, Finance department and the managers in the clubs up to date with changes in social security/taxes, wages and tax requirements in France and monitor the effect of these changes on the company.
In this position you will be part of a dynamic, growing and enthusiastic team of 4 colleagues who manage payroll for our locations in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France and Spain. You will be reporting to the Payroll Team Lead.
With almost 400 fitness locations in 5 countries (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain),
the company is the biggest value for money organization in the market in Europe. The company offers a unique concept, opening affordable services for everybody with the highest quality standards, the newest equipment, programs and innovations. We have an entrepreneurial, dynamic, professional but informal business culture and proud and highly motivated colleagues.
As a Payroll Officer you work in a sportive, young, ambitious and international organization. Would you like to work for a fast growing company? We are interested to hear from Payroll Officers interested to support the international (French) expansion.