The Manager Engineering is technically responsible for the complete production location in Leiden. There are multiple production lines which should always work to ensure the best qualitative and quantitative outcome. As Manager of the Engineering department you will be responsible for the long term planning, development, qualification and implementation of the next generation manufacturing processes and automation technologies.
As Manager Engineering you will be responsible for and not limited to the following tasks;
- The continuous improvement of the maintenance department;
- The development of the manufacturing process in collaboration with QA & R&D;
- The management of resources regarding maintenance and development of the production site;
- Striving towards efficienct and Lean manufacturing;
- Input on strategic goals and feasibility regarding organizational goals;
- Input regarding staff resources, training requirements and prioritization of projects.
The Manager Engineering fits the following profile;
- 5 years of work experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Multiple years of management experience in a similar position
- A Bachelor or Master degree, regarding Engineering or Life Sciences
- A clear understanding of the regulations within the pharmaceutical field
- Clear understanding (writing and speaking) of English