Currently there are several service providers working for NXP. The project goal is to consolidate to 1 service provider. The service organization needs help in this transition process.
- 5-10 years’ experience in workplace management
- Experience in transition management
- Knowledge on a functional and conceptual level of Windows solutions and platforms
- Experienced in working in a global dynamic organization
- People manager, understands how to work and lead multicultural project teams
- Experienced in contracting and working with external partners
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure solutions
- Security aware
- Business English is a must, project language is English
- Excellent communication skills
NXP Semiconductors N.V.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The department IT Infrastructure Solutions is providing IT infrastructure services and develops new advanced infrastructure services for NXP. Services include data centre services, IAAS, cloud, connectivity, telecom, workplace, collaboration and identity & access management. The operational services are provided by global external partners.