Our client is looking for someone who believes that being a ‘generalist’ is not a disqualification. You are an experienced .NET developer, but are also able to handle the commercial aspect of the job, and find a challenge in taking on some project management related aspects on the side. From the EU-HQ in Amsterdam, you discuss with your US colleagues through Skype and videoconferencing and work on innovative products with which the company further expands its operations in Europe.
This position (.NET Software Developer) is responsible for creating and maintaining custom database enabled business applications developed in the Microsoft .NET framework. A majority of these systems are Asp.NET web applications that are used to support our outside sales team. They also have a few Windows Forms applications that are used internally. The primary development language is VB.NET – although there is a possibility of using C# in the future. In addition to software development, this position also designs and maintains the Microsoft SQL relational databases used in the solutions.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• 5 or more years’ experience with VB.NET software development
• 5 or more years’ experience with Asp.NET database driven web applications
• Basic knowledge of Windows Forms applications is preferred
• 5 or more years’ experience working with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, or 2010
• 5 or more years’ experience with Microsoft SQL server 2000 and 2005 or 2008
• 3 or more years’ experience with Microsoft IIS versions 5 through 7
• Knowledge of n-tier software architecture
• Competency with Microsoft ADO.net data access technologies
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus
- Excellent base salary (55k –65K)
- 10% bonus
- 25 vacation days
- Weekly office lunch
- Room for international career growth
Send us your resume; – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or call us on +31(0) 20 8201 118.