In your role as FEM Technologist you will:
- Contribute to Mechatronic Products Creation projects by performing Finite Element Analyses.
- Support the development of products and equipment using numerical methods. This will require interaction with the mechanical engineering team using your thorough knowledge of and several years experience with ANSYS software and MATlab/Simulink.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics.
- 3-5 years of experience with Finite Element Analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with ANSYS software.
- Ability to make fast assessments based on simplified methods on correctness of complex FEM approaches.
- Understanding of product and equipment design and Mechatronic Systems.
- Passion for technology, interest in applications.
- Willingness to develop your career to become a high level expert in Finite Element Methods
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- A customer centric attitude, interest in executing R&D projects for customers
- You are flexible and cooperative.
- Startdate: Asap
- Enddate: 3 months+
- Renewal option: yes
- Location: Eindhoven
- Hours per week: Fulltime, 40 hours per week
If you are interested in this project, please send us your update resume and motivation in English (Word format).