- responsible for developing, implementing, updating and managing the Information Security policies;
- ensure adequate security controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems;
- proactive planning, trend analysis and reporting, communication related to risks and trends;
- provide contact and guidance for IT and development;
- assist to reduce security risks, leveraging controls and minimizing weaknesses in the applications portfolio;
- identify and escalate significant risks for information;
- ensure that stakeholders are held accountable;
- focus on process improvements, removing deficiencies;
- ensure compliance to security practices & standards;
- assist in external audits.
- a bachelor degree in IT or related studies;
- some relevant experience and willing to learn;
- you have some Information Security certification;
- knowledge and experience of working with ITIL, ISO 27001/27002 and/or ISAE 3402 or Cobit processes and procedures;
- knowledge and understanding of emerging risk areas;
- you are a motivated self-starter; results oriented, pro-active;
- you have a passion for information security and data privacy;
- you have a strong work ethic, good use of discretion and judgement;
- you are excellent in written and oral communications in Dutch and English.
Our client offers excellent conditions and benefits.