Test Engineers are responsible to translate device specifications into a test strategy focussed on achieving absolute minimum test cost while preserving quality at release.
• During the definition phase of a new product you will work in a multidisciplinary team to write the test strategy that suits both the product cost requirement and product quality, securing the Automotive Zero Defect (low PPM) requirements. In this phase you will work closely together with IC designers and IC architects to develop test methods, optimize the internal product design Design-for-Testability (DfT) and Design for Manufacturability (DfM).
• During the implementation phase of the project, your tasks include the creative design of the Industrial Test Facility (ITF), test hardware, writing and debugging of tester software either to characterize ICs and/or to enable testing in mass production. You will make use of an Advantest ATE testsystem.
• During the product ramp-up phase, you will further improve the test efficiency to realize the test cost target with the consideration of test infrastructure in the Asia Pacific sites.
Besides project execution, there are different work groups in our PL to improve the test methodologies and test efficiency. If you have good ideas or you are willing to learn more, there is always room for development.
- Implement digital tests on Advantest PS1600 ATE platform
- Define test hardware with max multisite in mind
- Align way of working
- Adapt deliverables from NVM/SOC testvectors into testprogram
- Document test program
- Release activities (repeatability & reproducibility, spike check)
- Develop supporting test programs (support Failure analysis, Schmoo)
- Transfer knowledge testprogram and hardware
- Bsc or Msc in Electrical Engineering, Physics or computer science
- Appr. 3 years experience in semiconductors
- Knowledge of Advantest ATE platform
- Knowledge of digital* / mixed signal designs (*Focus on digital)
- Experience in industrial testing
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel