Product Manager Embedded for an International technology / ict company
The candidate will be responsible for Embedded Controller / Embedded Box PC and HMI/Panel PC system product lines, supporting sales, channel partners and key accounts across Europe. He/She will be in charge of develop a focused channel partner network dedicated to industrial automation in the scope of the products.
Ideal candidate has at least 5 years experiences in Product Management field in Industrial Automation PC or Embedded Market. He/She has proven system level product expertise, pro-active, customer oriented, patient, capable working in a multi-cultural environment.
- 50% of the time must be on field, supporting Sales in customer visit, channel partners’ visits and tradeshows.
- Good technical background to enforce capabilities on product support (new design, projects, etc…) and better understanding customer needs.
- Project management on standard product projects.
- Responsible of Automation Channel Partners development
- First interface to channel partners for product information and special requirements.
- Product promotion including channel presentation/internal training, market analysis and product positioning, support to local marketing for promotional campaign.
- Pricing Support (target price vs market price, competitor price, etc…)
- Identify new product features/specifications based on customers and market needs and co-work with SBU’s to improve existing product lines or create new vertical versions.
- Identify potential opportunities (application, customers) in the market.
- Constant sharing (monthly based) of projects/design won to internal teams.
- Collaborate with FAE, AE and QE team to help solves any quality related issues
- Support marketing team, prepare the product campaign and promotion, create success story and reference
- Bachelor / master degree in Electronic / Electrical / Computer Engineering
- 5 years experiences in Product and Project Management or business development, experience in strategic account management is a plus.
- Experienced in the development process of PC based embedded control system and HMI/Panel PC system level Products computing.
- Knowledge in the IPC and Automation market, strong customer relationship focus, proven track record in leading or supporting business development initiatives.
- Knowledge about industrail autoation fiedlbus and tipycal applications
- Experience in computing technology, x86 and ARM Technologies.
- Ability to conduct effective presentations to all levels within Sales team, Channel Partner and Key Accounts.
- Can work effectively under presssure and without supervisions
- Strong communication skills in all forms.
- Able to Work independently, manage effectively the changing and challenging demands and priorities.
- Fluent in English, oral and writing communications.
- Familiar with Asian culture is a plus