The Business Analyst plays a key role in structuring the enterprise in terms of its governance structure, business processes, and information flows within the context of the project. This person acts as a facilitator regarding complex matters during workshops and meetings with business and IT key-players. The Business Analyst will deliver the following as part of one of the work streams in a project:
- Conceptual slides and visualizations (.ppt or ArchiMate) of the as-is and to-be situation;
- As-is and to-be Business Process Models (in Aris);
- Requirements Document containing SMART requirements (according to ASML standards).
The Business Analyst will contribute to the following:
- Design and Architecture;
- Test coordination / management;
- Project and work stream management.
Within the projects, the holder of this position reports to one of the work-stream leads who covers planning, issue & risk management and progress reporting.
Your tasks will be:
- Act as a facilitator in architecture, process and requirements workshops / sessions;
- Retrieve the right information concerning objectives, processes and requirements from stakeholders and users in a structured way;
- Assure that all relevant content captured during workshop / sessions is correctly and completely processes in the appropriate documentation (business concepts, business process models, requirements);
- Analyze and steer on consequences, including conflicting objectives and requirements;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders;
- Cross sector interface: represent the project team across ASML; share the concepts throughout the organization on all levels.
- Bachelor or master degree in business administration or applicable technical area;
- 10 years of experience as business analyst / consultant in a multinational organization in the field of discrete Manufacturing;
- 10 years of experience in facilitating process design and requirements engineering workshops / sessions;
- Experience with working at ASML is a pre;
- Experience with Aris is a pre;
- Experience with SAP is a pre.