The Key Account Manager Animal Husbandry is responsible for managing the customer portfolio and for the development of the market share within the assigned market segment/area. You stay aware of competitors, market trends and developments by intensive follow-up of performance indicators. You ensure that you achieve your objectives by developing and implementing an annual sales plan and supporting customers with specific technical advice.
You are responsible for the tactical deployment of custom engineering and training capacity;
You conduct product introduction plans to introduce new products;
You make action plans for proactive lead management and generating sufficient qualified leads;
You deliver and monitor the agreed service levels concerning packaging, delivery reliability, delivery times and minimum stocks.
- Bachelor Education: Mechanical engineering, Agricultural or equivalent;
- Experience with the international poultry and/or pig farming sector;
- At least 5 years of commercial work experience and experience with distributors/installers is preferred;
- Profit driven, strong problem-solving competencies and proactive;
- Winner's mentality and clear, conceptual and analytical thinking skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Good command of the Spanish and/or Italian language is an advantage.
The Ridder Group is a dynamic organization with growth ambitions. Working at the Ridder Group means a job in a down-to-earth and informal culture where entrepreneurship is appreciated. There is room for personal initiative and responsibility. Ridder Drive Systems offers a challenging work atmosphere where individual skills such as passion, drive and creativity can flourish.
Furthermore, Ridder Drive Systems offers:
- Good primary and secondary employment benefits;
- Full time position (38 hours);
- 24 holiday days;
- 13 ATV-days;
- Collective Labour Agreement Metaal & Techniek