Onze organisatie is een internationale speler op de markt. Ze houden zich bezig met het ontwikkelen en produceren van leidingwerken. Tevens adviseren ze op welke manier de levering van de leidingen zo veilig, schadevrij en efficient mogelijk uitgevoerd kan worden.
Het profiel wordt in het Engels weergeven:
As an Accounts Administrator you will enter all aspects of Financial Data on to IFS system, maintain current and accurate information to support preparation of monthly financial statements. You will also assist and prepare detailed financial reports when required and prepare for audits throughout the year.
- Process all journal entries required to close the books at month end
- Reconcile sub ledger control accounts to the general ledger in a complete and accurate manner
- Calculate monthly foreign exchange impact on division and allocate affects in accordance with company policy
- Confirm intercompany balances
- Perform account analyses and reconciliation of all major balance sheet and income statement.
- Preparing payments from IFS to bank
- Setting up payments through bank accounts for final approval with signatories
- Complete electronic wire transfer to settle A/P and payroll related payments
- Check ACP ledger entries for cost center accuracies
- Reconcile EH bank accounts and VAT accounts, general and project specific
- Assist with projects by offering financial support as and when required by sales department
- Liaison with Senior Finance Manager, Global Controller, Sales department and Project Managers
Our ideal candidate complies with:
- Proven understanding of accounting principles
- Trail Balance experience of 3-5 years
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Dutch
- Able to confidently interact by phone and email
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, plan ahead and meet deadlines
- Commercial mindset and engaged
- Willingness to improve procedurals
- At least Community College degree with a Bachelor's work and thinking level
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills required
- Experience with IFS or Exact Globe will be beneficial
Salary and Benefits
We offer a great role in a dynamic international environment, a competitive salary and good pension arrangements.