Objective of the position:
Deliver high quality ICT application support to business users for internally managed ICT application(s) across Europe.
Application specialists are focused on the following objectives:
- Convert functional requirements into reporting and BI customizations by analyzing functional requirements and then design solutions to meet those business requirements.
- Fulfil non-standard change requests to the business user’s satisfaction or escalate to third line support using agreed processes
- Deliver second line support for incidents and standard changes, supporting (senior) ICT application support specialists
- Drive and support AX reporting and BI implementation as project team member and manage small projects
- Drive the design, configuration, development and implementation of change requests and projects including interfaces on the basis of the users' requirements while adhering to the ICT architecture standards
- Support maintenance of the AX reporting and BI applications by delivering high quality documentation, second line support, third line support with vendor, active change management, upgrade planning and data migration, taking into account technological developments and changing needs.
- Active involvement in team meetings, trainings and other events to support further development and improvement of the European ICT application support department
- Provide timely feedback and status updates to the business users
- Pro-active monitoring of the applications to detect (and prevent) issues in advance
- Optional: Hands on development using the Microsoft development stack
- Implementing non-standard change request
- Leading small sized ICT projects with impact on business.
- Authorize support & change request orders to third party using agreed business processes
- Minimum bachelor or academic degree in business or computer sciences.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with AX reporting and BI in MS Dynamics AX and related systems (e.g.: AX add-ons, CRM, workflow tools, reporting tools, etc.).
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft technology stack:
- Technical AX development experience - X++/ .NET/ C#
- SSRS Reporting and SSAS Cube building Experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading small sized, ICT projects with (heavy) impact on business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an industrial production environment.
- Good language skills (fluent in Dutch and English and sufficient in German)
Management / Personal skills:
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to keep the overview and set priorities.
- Communication skills on IT and business level.
- Team player working in an international team.
- Flexibility to deal with a dynamic and fast changing business environment.
- Hands-on mentality with a strong focus to deliver results within time, quality and budget.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel (mostly in Europe).
Legacy Salary info
FujiSeal offers an interesting and various job with good primary and secondary benefits in an open, informal and international organization with opportunities for personal development.
CVs and motivation letters can be supplied to Personato in English
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17364), to Michelle Wijnhoven, – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –, +31 651315320.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.