Our client is a worldwide leader in logistics software and empowers organizations to efficiently MOVE goods and information across the global supply chain.
The company delivers quantifiable value to our customers by forging long-term partnerships that enable them to minimize risk, grow their business and respond to changing market dynamics. They help companies collaborate, reduce costs, manage volatility and automate processes across the entire supply chain - from transportation and warehousing to compliance and visibility.
The company, a Francisco Partners portfolio company, supports supply chain execution activities for 7,500 companies in over 100 countries.
The Senior Quality Engineer is accountable for ensuring that the quality systems and procedures are implemented and adhered to, as defined by the VP Quality and Release.
The Senior Quality Engineer is also accountable for ensuring that software released via the QA team is of a high quality and is fit for purpose.
This means that the software must meet the business requirements defined both in terms of functional and non-functional requirements, as well as being fully tested for software faults.
- To work closely with the Development Manager and VP of Quality & Release to assist in the definition and refinement of the QA systems and procedures applicable to the Development Team.
- They are also responsible for reporting to you the status of the KPIs,
- Review and validate business requirements coming into development to ensure that the requirements are unambiguous and "testable".
- The Senior Quality Engineer ensures all testing is being planned and executed following the test process we're putting in place. The Senior will of course also review FDs and do test planning and execution.
- Assess QA team resource, and inform Development Manager of any shortfall, and ensure that their team has the training, support and guidance to maintain the Quality Systems.
- The Senior Quality Engineer, reporting to the Development Manager, provides line management to a small QA team within Development. This includes task prioritization, holiday planning and approval, arranging overtime when necessary (subject to budget holder approval).
- To report regularly on all project tests, release status and KPI's to the Development Manager.
- Work closely with the development team, supporting them through the provision of integrated testing and QA.
- Ensure accurate and detailed recording and logging of all bugs and issues found during functional and non-functional testing via use of established toolsets, to allow for Key Performance Indicators monitoring of the development teams.
- The Senior Quality Engineer is responsible for providing direction and leadership to their direct reports, conducting annual performance reviews alongside HR guidelines
- The Senior Quality Engineer takes direction from the Development Manager for definition of their team's responsibilities and develops plans to determine how their team's responsibilities can be delivered.
- To test work as it is being developed by the team, and also validate new versions of the software from both an end user perspective, and from a performance perspective for deployment within customer and/or hosted environments.
- The Senior Quality Engineer can input into QA policies and may be required to make recommendations to the VP of Quality and Release on QA strategy.
- Ensure the QA Team produce, maintain and build up a library of test plans and test scripts to ensure the continued quality of released software.
- Participate in regular team meetings, sharing ideas and experiences and be an promoter of the QA process into the organization and over the departments.
- Keep abreast of computing technology and industry changes, through the use of public/online resources.
Salaris afhankelijk van ervaring en opleiding
Bent u op zoek naar een uitdagende functie zoals hierboven is omschreven? Reageer dan direct via de site of mail uw CV met motivatie naar – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
Onze opdrachtgever is op zoek naar een kandidaat die zich voor lange tijd willen committeren aan de organisatie en bereid is om zijn/haar expertise in te zetten om het niveau van het bedrijf omhoog te tillen. De functie zal starten met een periode van uitzenden, zie dit als een proeftijd, maar de opdrachtgever is voornemens om u voor langere tijd in dienst te nemen.
Het salaris is afhankelijk van leeftijd en ervaring en ligt tussen € 3000,- en € 4000,- bruto per maand op basis van 40 uur per week.
Trefwoorden: Senior, engineer, qualitymanager, quality, QA, kwaliteitmanager, development, software, IT, ICT, Supply Chain, Supply, Chain, Logistiek