Responsible for handling the payroll and benefits administration, processes, and systems for all entities in the Netherlands, Belgium and the Panama expats, within company parameters and according to current legislation.
- Responsible for a correct implementation of wage tax and social insurances for all entities in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Be the specialized subject expert to ensure that the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards
- Provide timely reporting and generate statements to tax authorities, social insurance and other institutions
- Respond to more complex, escalated enquiries from team members and resolve difficult enquiries from Rewards colleagues, HRM, Finance and employees
- Make the calculations of payments related to dismissals
- Provide technical support, system training and guidance to HRM for budgeting process and calculate accruals and other payroll related budgets
- Act in a customer focused way, cooperating closely and communicating proactively with colleagues from Rewards, HR and Finance
- Select and manage on-going relationships with external suppliers and consultants (e.g. payroll and system consultants, tax authorities, pension provider, benefits broker, etc.), managing contracts and ensuring satisfactory service standards
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop the Payroll Administrator and check work to ensure that the organisation’s payroll activities are implemented effectively, accurately, on time and within established standards. Activities may include distributing and preparing payments, benefits, taxes, and payroll deductions and maintaining payroll records
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop the Benefits Specialist to (re-)design and implement the organisation’s benefit programmes, such as accident and health insurance coverage, retirement and pension plans, income continuance, holidays, company cars and commuting, staff sales and anniversaries
- Constantly look for opportunities to modify and improve processes, administration, reporting and communication on all topics within working field, thinking ahead of the game and taking anticipated future changes into consideration
- Lead projects related to payroll, payroll processes and payroll systems and actively participate in Rewards projects (Compensation and Benefits, eHR, mobility) and
A international company based in Amsterdam. Famous about their sponsoring in sport.