As Payroll Administrator you are responsible for the payroll administration process - (UNIT 4) - and related administrative tasks for the shore-based staff and part of the seafaring staff. You are the first point of contact for payroll matters. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you form part of a team taking care of account administration throughout the company. You work in a timely, structured and accurate manner, process financial and confidential transactions and resolve ad-hoc issues. You interact closely with the HR department and support the HR Officers and HR Administrator with any matters related to payroll administration.
Your tasks include:
- Monthly payroll to provide high quality payroll service for the shore-based staff and seafaring staff, with the aim of paying all employees accurately and on time (two payroll calendars).
- Support the HR department with correct execution of laws and regulations (tax and social security).
- Keeping yourself, Finance and HR department up to date with changes in social security/taxes and all wage and tax requirements and monitoring the effect of these changes on the company.
- Expat payroll and tax issues/social contribution. Apply for 30% regulation or E-101/A1 statement.
- Provides all other expat and impat support (practical issues, compensation & benefits etc.).
the company provides seagoing transportation services and engineering & support solutions. The headquarter is located in Breda (the Netherlands), the company employs about 4,000 professionals in offices around the world and on board a diverse fleet of approximately 200 vessels. The organisation is active in the following business segments: livestock carriers; offshore-support vessels; offshore installation, maintenance and engineering services; dry-cargo vessels; container vessels; product/chemical tankers; asphalt/bitumen tankers; car carriers and vessel-management services.