Would you like to work as an operator in a hard working team with fun colleagues? Are you used to work physically and in a fast paced environment? Is working accurate your second name and can you speak and understand the English language? Yes? You might be the motivated employee we are looking for!
Manpower is looking for a large number of line operators with technical insight, who would like to join the diverse team, for our international client at Schiphol-Rijk.
Why should you apply for this job?
- Fulltime job
- Minimum gross salary of 9,61 euro per hour
- Shift allowance from 6:15 - 7:00 hrs 50% and 18:00 - 22:30 hrs 25%
- A travel allowance of maximum 4,76 euro netto per day, based on 0,19 cents per km
- Location is easily accessible with public transport
- Work at various department as production worker (variety!)
- Opportunity do develop yourself within the organization
- The opportunity to work in an international organization
- Informal culture and atmosphere with fun colleagues of hard workers
- Location is easily accessible with the public transport from Schiphol Plaza
If you are willing to work as a line operator for our client, we unfortunately cannot offer you a place to stay in the Netherlands.
As a line operator at Schiphol you are responsible for the assembly of parts on a motherboard for an international client.
Your following tasks are:
- Build a perfectly working service
- Put a small piece at the line
- Put a hard drive on top of the motherboard
- Work as a team
With that in mind production experience is more important than IT experience , which is not necessary for the job. This is a real hands on production job, where high pace and accuracy is necessary . So if you're looking specifically for something in the IT, this is not the job for you!
Manpower is looking for line operators for our client which is a company that builds computer servers for their client.
Their culture is informal, but they demand dedication of their personnel to the task at hand. You will work with friendly supervisors and with fun, but also a hard working team. The client is managed in a LEAN fashion, whereby all processes are being run as efficiently as possible. Flexibility is therefore very important.
The working hours are: 6:15 - 14:30 hrs and 14:15 - 22:30 hrs. You need to work one of the shifts!
If you're interested in this line operator job it is required that you:
- have excellent work ethic
- have experience with working in a fast paced environment
- are good in English (spoken and written)
- have good physical condition, because you'll stand the whole day on your feet
- are flexible
- are accurate, have good eye for detail
- are a teamplayer
- preferably have production experience
Start date vacancy
You can start from january 2017. If you apply now we will safe your application and will contact you when there are positions available.
Apply now by clicking on solliciteer direct .
How can you be considered for this job as soon as possible?
- Apply online through the orange button 'Solliciteer direct'
- Fill out the questionnaire (you will receive an e-mail within a few minutes after you have applied for the vacancy)
- Complete this questionnaire as soon as possible so we can take your application into consideration
- Review of your application based on your resume and further information
Is this vacancy assembly line production work Schiphol still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!
For this job, it's important that your resume is up to date. Please make sure that you add an up to date resume during your application.