Do you have at least 1 year working experience in a warehouse? Do you have knowledge about quality controll and the logistic processes? Are you able to work very accurately? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Syncreon in Waalwijk, Manpower is looking for a quality employee who is going to work in the warehouse.
As a quality employee you work in the warehouse of Syncreon Waalwijk where you are conducting quality audits. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing quality audits on designated processes, area's or departments in line with customer or Syncreon criteria
- Performing First Article Inspections (FAI) and associated reporting
- Performing & reporting on housekeeping audits and material storage
- Providing details for periodical (daily, weekly monthly & quarterly) internal and external quality reports
- Voicing best practices on quality of product or process
About the company
Syncreon Technology is an international logistics company that specializes in consumer electronics. The main language is English and there is an informal atmosphere in the warehouse. Syncreon has several sites in the Netherlands (Venray, Tilburg, Waalwijk and Rotterdam) and the warehouses are quite big and contain different departments (with different tasks).
Syncreon works in several kinds of shifts (2-shift and 3-shift-system). Since the amount of work can fluctuate heavily in this department, Syncreon is looking for candidates with high flexibility, because the time and tasks can change from day-to-day.
What's in it for you
- Gross salary of 9,38 euro per hour, shift allowance not included (depending on the shift this can differentiate from 8,75% up to 13,25%)
- Challenging position within a international organization
- You have at least 1 year experience in a warehouses
- You have at least 1/2 year experience in quality controll
- You have knowledge about logistic processes
- You can hand over a VOG (conduct of good behavior)
- You are flexible in working hours and tasks (several shift-systems applicable, amount of working hours and tasks can differentiate from day to day)
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You have your own way of transportation
- You live within 50 kilometers from Waalwijk
- You have an eye for quality
- You can work very accurately and focus on details
Do you match the profile? Please apply via the orange button "solliciteer direct".
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application to increase efficiency. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job.