Are you looking for a job as a warehouse employee? Do you have experience with logistical processes? Are you available on short term notice? In this case, Manpower is looking for you!
For our client Syncreon, Manpower is looking for warehouse employees in Tilburg.
As a warehouse employee you are responsible for:
- Picking of orders
- Sorting and counting over the products
- Configuring of electronics
- Placing the products on the correct location
- Preparing products for transport
Depending on your precious experience and valid certificates, you could also be deployed at other departments where you can:
- Work with EPT (valid certificate is a must)
- Driving reachtruck or forklift truck (valid certificates are a must)
- Driving Man Up Truck (valid certificate is a must)
Syncreon is a specialized provider of integrated logistics services to global industries. Syncreon provides supply chain solutions designed and customized to achieve maximum flexibility and agility. It's an international company in which English is the official language. Flexibility in working hours and tasks is an absolute must.
What do we offer you
- Salary of 9,38 euro gross an hour
- Shift allowance
- Job within an international logistics company
- Fulltime job
- preferably have experience as a warehouse employee
- are flexible in working hours (multiple shifts are possible)
- have your own way of transportation
- are available 40 hours a week
- are willing to work on weekends, evenings and holidays
- are physically capable to perform heavy work
- can apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
- can communicate in English well
- live within a radius of 50 km of Tilburg
In this function, you can start working as soon as possible. Are you the warehouse employee Manpower is looking for? Apply now by clicking the orange button ''solliciteer direct''.
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application to increase efficiency. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job.