Do you have experience in supply chain or cost accounting in an industrial environment? Do you have at least a MBO-4? Then, employment agency Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a fulltime supply chain cost accountant for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
The Cost Accountant will be expected to apply their learned technical expertise with a very good Controllers background and/or a strong Business and/or Functional sense in specific areas related to financial, reporting, functional and legal requirements. In this role the Cost Accountant will be supporting customer consignment stock locations, site logistics and the less complex and integrated Warehouses and Terminals.
- Record accurate, timely, cost accounting transactions to ensure integrity of financial data and all account balances are reconciled, reviewed and supported
- Manage cost-object master data, assists internal partners in managing their cost / expense performance, and ensures expenses are recorded in the appropriate period.
- Coordinate and assist internal partners to complete annual budgets in line with Corporate, Business and Functional guidelines and timing
- Proactively partner with the internal partners and perform and support cost reporting and analyzes
- Support Product Cost Estimates and insure correct inventory valuation
- Support & provide input for financial estimates for supported functions
- Identify and appropriately communicate potential risks and identify improvement opportunities
- Focus on constant process standardization while ensuring to be compliant with local tax and governmental laws
- Educate functional partners on Accounting Policies and internal control matters, and advises on the potential impacts of their decisions. Resolves any problems identified as they arise
Working at the Dow company
Dow combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen. Working at Dow is special. Every employee has responsibility for the work that he or she does. With the performing of your tasks, a big degree of liberty is permitted. As a fixed asset accountant you will be working in a diverse and cross functional team that is focused on the EAME region.
The working hours for this position are in dayshifts.
What is in it for you
- Monthly gross salary between 2.200 and 2.600 euro
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You are at least graduates at full MBO-4 level
- You have at least 3 years experience in supply chain or cost accounting in an industrial environment
- You can request a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 90 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Vlissingen
In this function you will start immediately.
Do you match the profile? Please apply via the button solliciteer direct.
The application process
- Apply online by pressing on the solliciteer direct button.
- Within a few minutes you will receive an email with a selection questionnaire, please fill this in (without these answers, we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the selection questionnaire and any additional information received
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower establishment, where further processing of your application is done
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, an job interview will be scheduled with the client
We look forward to your online application!