Do you have a degree in marketing and experience in eCommerce or Online Marketing? We are looking for an enthusiastic Web/Email Specialist. Are you looking for a new challenge? Please read on! For the marketing department of an international organization who deals in office supplies, we are currently looking for a Marketing Web / Email Specialist.
The Web / Email Specialist with experience in Ecommerce is responsible for the coordination and implementation of all web and email campaigns, optimal execution of web banners, promotions and related assets. You will be also reponsible for ensuring on time, optimal execution of all email campaigns for the retail, online and advantage businesses.
Working with the full campaign execution and implementation team. The Web / Email Specialist organizes briefings for the studio production teams on campaign and email requirements, program the email content, ensure clarity for all stakeholders on status of campaigns, builds campaigns in the CMS and keeps track of performances.
The ideal candidate has a commercial and customer centric mind-set with a strong affinity for online retail business playing a critical role in the creation and implementation of promos.
The position is for a maternity leave and is fulltime for approximately 4-6 months.
Responsibilities Marketing Web / Email Specialist:
- On time, optimal execution of all web and email campaigns for the European businesses across channels.
- Allignment with go-to-market guidelines and templates across channels.
- Alligment with go-to-market and commercial guidelines across all email campaigns.
- Management of web promotion production activities that meet or exceed agreed upon timelines and deadlines.
- Ensure clarity of process, timelines and responsibilities to all stakeholders.
- Execute and optimise tactics that respond to customers" needs while growing category/site sales and conversion rate.
- Program the email content, ensure clarity for all stakeholders on status of campaigns.
- Build campaign pages and promotions in the CMS.
- Programming emails in CMS.
- Email campaign quality checks to ensure optimal performance of all campaigns.
- Coordinating validation of email assets with marketing and merchandising teams.
- Analyse data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinates and executes all web promotional assets throughout the website, in regards to both placement and deployment, ensuring accuracy of all assets prior to go-live.
- Identifying email optimization opportunities and proposing same to planning teams.
Knowledge, skills & experience
1. Bachelor degree in business or Marketing with e-commerce emphasis
2. 1-3 years of experience of eCommerce or Online Marketing
3. Fluent in English both written and verbal, German is a pré.
5. Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
6. Customer-oriented and details orientated
7. Maintaining a positive can do attitude when plans change due to unforeseen market driven or internal driven events.