For an International Market Research Company in Amsterdam we are looking for a German native speaker. For example you are an enthusiastic exchange student who is an excellent communicator on the phone and you are looking for an International, part-time job in your own language? Then we are looking for you!
You will be working in an International team, for big International companies. The skills you will learn as an interviewer are transferable to all types of work areas. We are looking for somebody who will like to work evening hours from 17:30 - 21:30.
• You speak German on a native level
• You have a good command of the English language
• You are looking for a job of a maximum of 18,75 hours per week
• You have a pleasant telephone voice
• You have good communicative and persuasive skills
• You have quick keyboard skills
• You are result- and quality oriented
Attention: This company don’t cover travel expenses, therefore they are only looking for candidates who live in Amsterdam.
What do we offer?
• A two day training to make you a professional telephone interviewer
• A flexible work schedule
• An informal and international young working environment
• A salary of 8,80 euro per hour