Are you ready to test your experience in a new challenge in our contact center?
Do you have great ideas to improve our tools?
Do you have what it takes to link great ideas to reality?
Do you understand the work of a software developer and link that to our business perspectives?
Than this might be an exciting challenge for you!
We have a position available for a Software Applications Specialist. The Software Applications Specialist reports to the Manager Planning, Products and Solutions and works in a multi lingual and multi-cultural team.
Starting with 1st of April 2016 we have a full-time position available in the Software Development team. We are looking for a motivated person with a drive to do his/her job well and with the ability to communicate in an international environment on different levels and with diverse stakeholders. He or she is well-organized and has a positive approach. As your colleagues in Enschede do not all speak Dutch and you would have to cooperate with a development team in India, fluency in English is a must and Hindi a plus.
A test case and/or assessment will be part of the selection procedure to test your skills on database and software design and your experience on CRM systems and Customer Support processes.
About the job:The Software Applications Specialist’s main responsibility is to support project stakeholders (e.g. operations-, project managers etc.) with software related process design and realization during new implementations and change requests. The Software Applications Specialist needs to translate business requirements and processes into proper designs for developers to ensure that CRM and WEB software solutions match the needs of the company.
Some of the essential tasks are:
- Create designs of database models and programmable process flows for developers
- Actively obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Analyze feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Develop, propose and perform software system testing methods and validation procedures
- Create user and training documentation for software solutions
- Manage Software Development related projects, define scope, create timeline
What are the requirements?
- Higher vocational education (HBO+) in the area of ICT, Engineering or Economics
- More than 2 years of working experience in contact centers
- Up to date knowledge of programming languages as C#, C++, PHP etc, and database systems.
- Work experience with Database and Software Design (SQL DB Diagrams, Normal forms, UML)
- Knowledge and some experience of project management methods
- Good communication skills
- Experience with CRM systems and Customer Support processes
- In depth knowledge of the full Microsoft Office package
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing, Hindi is a plus
What do we offer?- A position for at least 32 hours per week and if needed we request a flexibility to work more hours up to 40. Flexibility is expected as the amount of hours may vary
- Open and informal working environment
- New learning possibilities
- Salary range is between €2100 and €2700 gross on a basis of 40 hours per week.
The salary will be defined depending on experience, education level, your match with the vacancy and work hours.
Apply now and send your motivation letter and résumé, both in English, by email to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –