For my client, an international brand, based in the region of Utrecht, I'm urgently looking for a Workforce Management Specialist with a background in Retail, for example as a Store Manager. As a WFM specialist you will optimize efficiency of Operations. By implementing new systems and using your expertise to provide and analyze tools, systems and processes.
At the headquarters of this exciting role you will be surrounded by enthusiastic, ambitious and international colleagues. Being able to think outside the box, pushing the limits and innovate is strongly encouraged.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and escalating scheduling issues
- Handling communication for issues, partnering with teams and leading projects to optimize store capacity
- Analyzing and developing labor programs and improving system requirements (system capability)
- Executing development process, program adoption and system training for stores
- Apply system levers to achieve goals/objectives
Our client is willing to offer the right candidate, Store Manager (implementing Retail operation WFM), a salary between 35k-45k with interesting benefits. An extension of the 1 year contract with the client (directly) is possible. If you profile matches the description, you speak English and you are living and working in the Netherlands please apply asap!