International oil and gas company
For a multinational company in oil and gas located in The Hague we are looking for an English speaking Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide input and advise on functions of the assigned HR area, ensuring that employees receive equitable treatment and receive HR services.
- Provide input to advise line management on functions performed.
- Ensure that actions initiated by the divisions are according to schedule and within policy.
- Perform special projects, long-range studies, and related activities, which are highly technical in nature and may involve several different HR functions.
- Collect and analyze information relevant to assigned HR functions, in order to ensure an up-to-date service-level and continuous improvement.
- Research the design, impact, and implementation required for changes or additions to HR activities.
- Develop sound professional recommendations based on findings.
- Provide work direction to lower level professional and/ or clerical staff in functional area.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Supervisor or Senior Team members.
- Conduct HR policies and programs reviews, analysis and studies considering labor laws, company strategy, emerging trends, best practices and cost impacts and update HR Manual and other documents (e.g. employment contracts) accordingly.
- Annual review of the company total rewards package (including pay rates, benefits and insurances) to ensure internal equity and market competitiveness; this includes contract renewals with external parties.
- Conduct salary and/or benefits surveys with peer groups and develop the annual salary merit program and incentive plans.
- Maintain the job matrix: coordinate and advise management on the review and preparation of- job descriptions, maintain the job descriptions database and arrange and participate in job evaluation sessions.
- Manage compensation & benefit related projects.
For this position we are looking for someone who matches the following requirements:
- A Bachelor or Master degree;
- Experience in the field of HR and/or Finance;
- Experience with compensations and benefits;
- Customer focused;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and SAP.
Thank you for your interest in Unique Multilingual.
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. But due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up in Mijn Unique via www.uniquemultilingual.com
This vacancy can also be found under:
English, policies, planning, Oil & Gas, HR, Finance, Excel , SAP, compensations, benefits.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Salary and Benefits
A challenging and rewarding work environment with a competitive salary in line with the responsibilities of the position. You will receive a direct contract with the client for one year with the possibility to get extended after that time.