The Business Process Analyst is responsible for the functional specification on the implementation of the authorization management processes for specific applications. Authorization management will be provided by the product RSA VIA Lifecycle and Governance and CyberArk. To enable applications to benefit from the functionalities, the Business Process Analyst is responsible for obtaining the required information through research and interviews. The Business Process Analyst will guide the business with the implementation of the authorization management processes according to the clients standards and will act as coordinator for the realization of the capabilities to support the authorization management process. The Business Process Analyst will act as a first contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. As a Business Process Analyst you assess, change and refine the authorization management processes during the onboarding process for business applications. You are the link between the clients business, IT and the IT security organization.
Manage planning and execution of assigned Projects and Non Standard Changes (NSC):
- Agree on the requirements for the authorization management process with the business
- Create functional specification and design, including:
- Authorization model
- Use cases and process descriptions
- Create high level milestone plans and share these with the business.
- Monitor project/NSC deliverable progress and status.
- Coordinate realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
- Coordinate user acceptance tests with business.
- Discuss improvements and new ideas with the business analysts and Domain Architects.
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
- Focus on targets and evaluate
- Min 5 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- Knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes;
- Experience in collecting information through research and interviews;
- Knowledge of prevalent IT Security frameworks and methodologies e.g.
- Standard of Good Practice developed by Information Security Forum (ISF)
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27000 framework
- Knowledge of RSA VIA and CyberArk are a plus;
- Solid project management skills;
- Able to summarize and communicate technical data to a non-technical audience;
- Sound understanding of security technologies, best practices, and security policy frameworks;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills. Command of the Dutch language is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Academic qualifications are an advantage, but not a substitute for professional experience;
- Valid industry certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CISM are a plus;
- Experience in ISO 27001 or equivalent are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
- Startdate: As soon as possible
- Enddate; 3 to 6 months
- Location: Eindhoven area
- Hours a week: Fulltime, 40 hours a week
If you are interested in this project you can send us your updated resume and motivation in English (Word format). Please also mention your hourly rate.