The sector Operations within the Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of wafer steppers and scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Operations. The Production Engineering department within the Twinscan Factory is responsible for the processes of Volume production (including the process of system installation at the customer), continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support in connection with the organization. The holder of this position reports to the Group leader Production Engineering Mechanical.
To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process.
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators;
- Analyses the production process within Build Operations, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Operations, and Customer Support;
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions;
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.
- (HBO) Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering (control system knowledge preferred);
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage;
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage;
- Adequate English and Dutch language skills in speech and writing.