Do you have experience in the Basic Engineering / design of Marine Systems within the Shipbuilding industry? Are you a technical talent with solid knowledge of marine systems who wants to play an important role in the development process of innovative projects? Are you someone who can translate the clients wishes into technique? Then apply now!
As Marine Systems Engineer you’ll deliver, with a team of machinery specialists, a product where the design and costs are in balance. You will seek to optimize the quality, safety, sustainability and efficiency of installations and equipment of complex vessels.
Furthermore, you have the following tasks:
- Translate client specific wishes into manageable projects, taking into account classification and authority requirements,
- Developing P&ID’s and engine room arrangements;
- Delivering all kids of calculation of pipes, pumps and fittings,
- Producing piping, appendage and fitting lists;
- Writing specifications and reports;
- Communicate with other disciplines and external parties such as classification societies.
As Marine Systems Engineer you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. or higher in Mechanical / Marine Engineering or equivalent;
- +5 years’ experience as a Marine or Systems Engineer within the Shipbuilding industry;
- Of which +3 years’ experience in basic engineering of new build vessels;
- Experience in developing P&ID’s and engine room arrangements;
- Affinity with complex work boats;
- Knowledge of relevant requirements of classification societies and authorities;
- Analytical, independent, organized, flexible and a team player;
- Strong communicator;
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer a suitable benefits package, We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.