Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to develop sales and build new client relationships in Europe. The product is based on a unique technology and is used in a range of industrial processes, offering superior performance and lower cost than competing solutions..
As the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Direct sales to customers in Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, France and Scandinavia;
- Hunting for new business;
- Expanding business at existing customers;
- Building strong, long-term client relationships;
- Working closely with technical staff to optimize solutions for customers;
- Traveling across Europe circa 30%-50% of the time.
The successful European Sales Executive will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field;
- Substantial (minimum 5-7 years) experience of selling technically complex process equipment and solutions;
- A hunting mentality;
- An aptitude for and experience in technical Sales in industrial process markets.
- Experience in rotating equipment is an advantage;
- A track record of exceeding sales targets and winning new customers;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- The attitude and manner required to build long term client relationships;
- A desire and the willingness to travel extensively within our European Territory;
- Contract negotiation and management experience;
- Strong English and German language skills. French or Spanish would be an advantage.
- Excellent salary 60-70K (depending on experience);
- Bonus Scheme;
- Car, computer & mobile phone;