The PG Applications develops and delivers ASML solutions to measure, stabilize, control and improve the performance of lithographic systems that produce semiconductors. One of these products is the YieldStar metrology tool. You will work in the Applications D&E Hardware department that is responsible for the development of the required hardware.
In the position of Analytics engineer you take responsibility as project team member to find and combine (structured and unstructured) data, transfer it into information, as basic foundation for successful structural improvement project execution.
The data analyses big data in order to validate predefined hypotheses and find new relations between technical parameters related to system KPI’s. He/she works closely together with the Function Cluster Architect and Function Owner and the QA manager and report to the PL for implementation of Feed Back Loop at Applications.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Information Management, Econometrics, Technical Business Administration or similar;
- Advanced skills and knowledge in Statistics, Business Intelligence and coding (e.g. SQL/Python/R/minitab/superior excel skills);
- Skilled at explaining analytical problems and results in clear nontechnical language;
- Communicate clearly about analyses & articulate how analytics benefit the organization;
- Create advanced analytical applications by developing statistical models to be used by others;
- Perform complex queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare reports;
- 5-10 years of experience in applying big data techniques, analysis tools and statistics;
- Track record in quantitative and non-quantitative data and - information and process improvement analysis;
- Experienced in Lean Six Sigma quality methods Six Sigma (black belt and DFSS) is preferred;
- In-depth understanding of product development, design or industrial engineering.