- 70% extension/development of existing software, 30% bugfixing;
- Translate customer’s requirements into front-end developments;
- Collaborate in SCRUM teams, in which the team operates in brief fortnightly sprints;
- Build the front-end of complex applications;
- Work with test driven development (TDD);
- Act as advisory contact for internal architects within the disciplines of the SCRUM team;
- Optional: if you like customer contact, you can manage relations with various clients and visit them occasionally.
- Must: university diploma (college is possible, provided that you have extra development experience)
- Must in terms of language: Dutch or English;
- 4 years’ work experience as a developer;
- At least 1 year dedicated AngularJS-experience (version 1.0-1.5);
- At least 1 year work experience with NodeJS;
- Affinity with technique;
- Experience with the use of Unit Testing Frameworks;
- Knowledge of MongoDB is a plus.
- Cozy work climate;
- 23 vacation days based on 40 hours a week;
- 1 extra vacation day per quarter (if you have not been sick);
- Flexible working at home days;
- 4 or 5 weekly work days is discussable;
- An independent work environment;
- Travel cost reimbursement.