In this position you will support the Area Sales Manager in achieving the commercial objectives and targets of the company.
You will be part of the sales team and responsible for sales in the showroom and managing your customer portfolio. Furthermore, you will be present at fairs abroad.
- Analyzing customer needs, identifying, stimulating and responding to sales opportunities, negotiating and closing orders
- Providing customers with product information, guidance and advice on the assortment
- Giving support with the actively approaching and finding prospects within the working area in consultation with the area sales manager
- Monitoring the developments within your area of responsibility, position, activities and pricing of comptetitors and sharing knowledge
- Maintaining and optimizing relationships with existing and new customers
- Party implement and / or support sales and sales related projects in collaboration with the area sales manager
- Marketing related activities
You have an assertive, problem solving and hands-on mentality. In addition you have:
- MBO+/HBO work and think level, preferably commercial or hospitality education;
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar position, preferably within the furniture industry, exclusive products or retail;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and German in speech and writing.
- Experience with international sales;
- Knowledge of international furniture market is an advantage;
- Proficient in computer programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience with ERP systems (NAV) is preferable;
- Commercially strong, result/customer oriented and a proactive attitude.
A varied fulltime position in a fast-growing company.