Within a team you will be investigating the immunological response to new viral vaccine candidates in development using small animal models
These vaccine candidates may include vaccines against Human Papilloma virus, HIV or RSV
Techniques that you will use include ELISA, neutralizing antibody assays to measure virus entry inhibition, ELISPOT, intracellular cytokine staining, and other immunology and virology-related assays. The position requires planning, independency, and performing of experiments, followed by data analysis and reporting and presenting of the data to the responsible scientist, and a broader audience
- You have a HLO or MSc degree in a life science related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience with immunological and/or virological techniques is required
- You must speak English. Dutch is a plus
- In possession of Art. 9 or Art. 12 certificate preferred.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182-590216